Snappy Southwest Breakfast
- 1 lb. package shredded hash browns
- 1 small onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 lb. ground chorizo sausage
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 1 cup hollandaise sauce prepared from package
- 1 cup SnappyDog Salsa
- In a skillet, fry hash browns until golden brown
- Make chorizo sausage into four patties and fry until cooked thoroughly, then cut into bite size pieces.
- Cut onion and green pepper into strips and sauté in pan.
- Add SnappyDog Salsa to prepared hollandaise sauce and stir.
- Fry eggs over easy.
To assemble: split hash browns on four plates. Follow with sausage, onions and peppers then sprinkle with cheese. Add the fried egg and top off the dish with SnappyDog hollandaise and enjoy!